Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Guess What I'm Posting For.

Yes, that's right, more updates.

Cheeky Resources Image Gallery: I'm not sure how this happened but, somehow I managed to have this great big image gallery and no Matt Damon??!?!?! I don't know how it happened and I think I probably personally owe the list an appology for ignoring one of it's decade long residents. So, with that, there's now a Matt Damon Gallery with 17 pages of yummyness (and a few faggy turtleneck pictures). And, yes, Matt Damon can pop collar. I don't personally know anyone who can pop collar and not look like a moron, so I'm proud of him and personally impressed. That and, last night I also updated the Justin Timberlake gallery because I had high hopes that whatever Black Snake Moan - no matter how fucked up a movie it turned out to be - might produce some good production stills with fatigues followed by me dying. They didn't, but I did find some other high-res shots so there you have it.

Icons 100 Challenge: I posted batch two of my icons100 challenge with 10 new Guys and Dolls Icons. As usual, I'm not particularly impressed but there you have it.

Delayed Update: So there have been a lot of male additions to the gallery and, in the spirit of fairness, and the fact that she's pretty, Olivia Wilde (The O.C. and, now, The Black Donnelly's) had been added and has her very own home in Cheeky Graphics. [NOTE: if you're reading this immediately after it's latest timestamp, the gallery is probably empty. I still need to make the upload.]

No comments: