Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ranting Brought To You By Kay

OH MY GOD.

For as many sloppy sweatshirts and semi-generic character/text t-shirts as I am apt to wear on any given day, I have a style and it has nothing to do with any of that, so I have a few things to say about a few things but today I saw something absolutely horrific. Now, I don't intend for this to sound like technical critique on the graphic, but the obsession with fashion photography has gone way way way too far.

It's always been annoying to log on and see 88000423352 different models living in people's signatures for no reason other than that they thing they may have finally caught the most ridiculous pose/outfit and captured it in a signature. This, however - this is just going too far.

1 comment:

Jean said...

ah. the joys of fashion photography. Let me put it this way. Even when the pizza's bad, it's good. aka, it's our insurance against bad graphics.