Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Updates

Some updates to Cheeky Resources Image Gallery - I ran across an OK gallery today and added a new album in the Males --> Celebrities section for Alex Pettyfer.

Also, did you know I had comment moderation turned on? Cuz I didn't...but apparently I did have comment moderation turned on and now all of your happy comments have been moderated :)

Bases/Cuts: I am finally caught up on my GG bases/cuts. This week I uploaded 7.11 - Santa's Secret Stuff, 7.12 - To Whom It May Concern and 7.13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia. I also have the caps from 7.14 - Farewell, My Pet and I'm already weeding through them to pull out the ones i'd like to use.

Icons: A few really bad Gilmore Girls icons were added today. I also added a bunch of quote icons. I think those are probably the only that i'll be doing for a while (i.e., making quote icons) because I'm really having no luck with the regular icons once i've done the bases. Maybe when

the season is over i'll do a Season in Review series. :)




No comments: