Friday, December 15, 2006

Reasons I Love Nick

Nick is me...except he's a boy and his forte is PHP where mine resides firmly within the cozy confines of Adobe products. (Except Flash. Fuck Flash.)

Tonight I was working on a new skin and I showed it to Nick to see if he had any complaints. He's never expressed any particular interest in fanboying after me, so I assume he's not inclined to lie. The next thing I know, the lovely man is putting together a skin selector script that works around all of my admittedly insane tendancies toward cruel and unsual designs that change colors depending on what buttons you push :)

What's that mean? Well, if he can get it working and refrain from beating me with my own stupid stick, all of my old skins will be selectable, with the new skin and they'll all be updated and shiny and it will be wonderful :) Or at least better.

But yes, I love Nick. I love him so much, in fact, that i've refrained from giving him a nickname for his continued mental health.

No comments: