Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Art Drives Pain

It appears that I threw my back out on the fourth and, after several different pain killer/caffine/calesthenic combinations have been successful to varying degrees, I thought it might be important to, not only take a minute to bitch about how badly my spine hurts, but also to note that I probably won't be making any updates as I have yet to find a single way to sit in front of.....well, any PC without wanting to throw up because it hurts so badly.

If it's any consolation, I did start a piece to represent Introduction. The concept is literary - I'm thinking along the lines that the most educated of men will never have the opportunity to meet the most influential people in their lives.

I'm also rolling my eyes at the TV slam ad's for local government races. But, ya know :) And, hey, in case you wonder how, if being in front of a PC hurts, i'm posting this, i'm on a laptop sitting in my livingroom in the most ergonomic chair I own with a towel supporting my neck.

Who wants a martini?

No comments: